Pages

Fictionista, Foodie, Feline-lover

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Best Overheard Comment Ever!

I eavesdrop.
I do.
I'm not just talking about listening in to the phone conversation someone's having while in line at the bank/supermarket/drug store/ movie theater. I mean I will unabashedly and unapologetically listen in on conversations while I'm riding the bus, or eating lunch by myself, or grabbing a quick caffeine fix at Starbucks. I get some great ideas from overheard conversations.
Today while shopping at Trader Joe's I heard a 20-something guy comment to his friend, "I don't like water. It tastes like mouth." I'm not sure how. I'm not sure when. But one of these days I'm going to work that line into a story.

1 comment:




  1. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you

    Mcx - 15XX

    ReplyDelete