Pages

Fictionista, Foodie, Feline-lover

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Another great place to buy original art...Society6

Photo by "Steelback"
I was searching for images to help kick-start a story I'm writing and I ran across Society6.  I am, as you know, all about the Etsy and I'm also fond of Red Bubble and Zazzle too, but Society6 was new to me. I spent a very happy hour (or so) browsing their selection of photographs and art and by the end of that time I had a dozen (well,, really, a few dozen) items on my wish list. If you're still shopping for Christmas, and you know someone who appreciates art, this is a place to look. The only thing I don't like is that the item listings don't include information on the art beyond the basics. The works are priced to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment