Pages

Fictionista, Foodie, Feline-lover

Saturday, January 18, 2014

The worst Craig's List ad ever

You know I love Craig's List but I've ranted before about the scammers and the schemers and the just plain clueless who post in the writer's jobs and gigs sections. This ad was posted today and I can't decide if it's meant to be a joke or what. I particularly like the location--Santa MANICA.  Yeah, this is an ad I'm going to rush to answer.

BOOOKs, MUNUSCRIPTZ,a nd scipts wasnted (Santa mainica)

Can you tell your story in one sentese. Comitted riters wanted for I can sell yur book. Mustr be willing to do what it takes. I have deals with big companiesaz and know people in Hollywood. I ca make it happen. send yor infro and lets make a sail,
  • Location: Santa mainica
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
  • Compensation: $5,000 to $1,000,00.00 depenz on quallitee of righting.

No comments:

Post a Comment