Pages

Fictionista, Foodie, Feline-lover

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Do It Yourself Chanukah Post at Biermagazine.com

My weekly post at biermagazine is up. I'd love to hear from anyone who has a recipe for cooking with beer, or if you have recommendations for the "Five Beers You'd Take to a desert island" and why. (This is actually for an article I'm doing for one of my other foodie sites.)

I give full attribution for recipe sourcing!! For example, I have published Cormac's San Francisco Chili to raves.

All I can say is God bless Craig's List. Every single food writing job I have came about as a result of cruising CL. Yes, there are a lot of people out there who really think people want to "get experience" instead of actual money, but some of the gigs are actually fun and there are paid jobs out there too. These gigs have really helped fill in the gaps as work has shrunk this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment