Pages

Fictionista, Foodie, Feline-lover

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Seasons of Silver Birch out today and FREE on Kindle

 The Christmas Experience was my first novel as a romance writer, and I created the fictional town of Silver Birch, Washington to be its location. At the time I was living in Bellingham, Washington (it's so gorgeous in the fall that it almost looks like it's a fairyland). I took my favorite parts of the city, embellished them, and before I knew it, I'd written a bunch of novellas and short stories based in Silver Birch. So I decided to combine them. The result is more tha 400 pages of cozy romance with all the tropes--second chance, friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, surprise love, holiday romance. The  book is out now and it' free on Kindle. 

I had a lot of fun writing the stories. I hope you will enjoy reading them. 

Find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment