Pages

Fictionista, Foodie, Feline-lover

Friday, December 9, 2022

Good news for you!

 After attending the awesome 20 Books to 50K conference in Vegas last month, I have decided to take  most of my books wide. What does that mean for you? Freebies!  I am putting virtually my whole catalogue (all of my pen names) into freebie five-day promotions in order to go out of Kindle Unlimited with a bang. Many start tomorrow, December 10th, and others will roll out over the rest of the  month, with a bunch clustered during Christmas week. 

Easiest way to check out what's free is to check out my author pages on Amazon.com and just scroll down:

Katherine Tomlinson

Kat Parrish

Katherine Moore

And if you're not "following" me on Amazon, think about pressing that button, because 023 is going to be filled with awesome content--mysteries (cozy and not), a science fiction romance, lots of sequels to stories that have been out there awhile, and a brand new paranormal women's fiction series. Come along for the ride. It's going to be a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment