Pages

Fictionista, Foodie, Feline-lover

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Publication Day!! What If?


 What if there were no more happy endings?

My story was inspired by Peter Pan and features a fairy, some lost boys, and a wicked Queen holding sway over a kingdom. 

Buy your copy here.

Writing the story gave me an idea for a new trilogy of tales that re-imagines characters from classic children's lit in a far more sinister wy. No, I'm not going all agro on Winnie the Pooh, but there are a couple of characters that have always bothered me...I felt like there was a story behind them that we never knew. And Tinkerbelle is one. I've commissioned artist/designer Grady Earls to make the covers and I can't wait to share them with you. 

I have two other trilogies planned with his covers and looking at my schedule for the next couple of years, I am going to be busy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment