Pages

Fictionista, Foodie, Feline-lover

Monday, March 31, 2014

The April A to Z Blogging Challenge

I started out in January with the intention of keeping up with my blogging and what with one thing and another, I've fallen behind. Not that the world is dying for daily updates from my little corner of the blogosphere, but I find that keeping to a regular schedule on the blog helps me meet my other deadlines as well. And since I have a backlog of projects waiting for my attention, I really need some more structure in my writing life. Otherwise, it's much too easy to let the day-to-day bill-paying stuff take over.

 I thought that the A to Z blogging challenge sounded interesting, so I've signed up. My "theme" is going to be writers. I hope you'll find it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment