Pages

Fictionista, Foodie, Feline-lover

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday Self-Promotion ... Suicide Blonde

Speaking of frugality, I'm a big proponent of free books.  I get all those newsletters DAILY offering freebie books and I just snap those bargains up.  (You do not even want to know how many books there are in my kindle.)
And every once in a while, I want to do MY part to feed your e-reader. Right now I'm running a free promotion for my collection of short stories called Suicide Blonde. It's been well-received, and I'm pretty proud of the stories.  If you enjoyed True Detective, I think you might like this collection. (And wouldn't it be kind of cool if the producers solicited stories for an anthology, the way the makers of the game L.A. Noire did?)

Anyway, Suicide Blonde is free for the next two days. You can snag it here. And if you enjoy it, I'd love a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment