Feminist, Fictionista, Foodie, Francophile

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blog Weirdness

I'm the one who oversees the blog comments on Dark Valentine, so I've now experienced the phenomenon of people linking to our site just to get their link juice up. More power to people who want their fame to grow but dudes, could you at least be coherent?

Here are a couple of my favorite comments:

I just want to post kindly hi and want to say thanks for enlightened I keep trying to find through the web for some kind of goodpost. like this, or at least a website. That coveredwhat i want to Thank you.

Intimately, the post is in reality the greatest on this valuable topic. I agree with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your incoming updates. Just saying thanks will not just be enough, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Admirable work and much success in your business enterprise!

Thank you very much..that is a very helpful informations for me.I had a trouble in sleeeping few months ago and at the moment I can have a good night sleep.hahaha.I tried so many things to cure it and I did solve my problem.Happy sleeping..just sharing dude.

Are we all speaking English here?

9 comments:

  1. And a great new one from "Best Lawn Care Tips"

    hi,good apple in your post,I love thatelegantapple,I need to find one for me,jane

    I always like to have "good apple" in my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get soliciting emails from women's clothing blogs and I really, really know they aren't reading my blog before they write me.

    ReplyDelete