Pages

Fictionista, Foodie, Feline-lover

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

At least I'm getting something done...

Sleep is my super-power. Unlike others in my life and household, I can sleep anywhere at any time on any surface. Since the earthquake in Japan last week, though, I find myself sleepless more often than not.

And so, I while away the hours writing. It's going well. Last night I finished a story I started some time ago. It's set in the world of the novel I'm writing (and writing and writing). It's posted up at Dark Valentine today. Check it out here.

3 comments:

  1. We have that in common... the ability to sleep any time, anywhere... until this past week anyway.

    I've been writing and cooking in an effort to combat the sleeplessness... not too much success, but I did make a really nice Penne con Zucchine e Pomodoro in the wee hours of Tuesday morning... even better than frozen waffles for breakfast! Lol!

    Just finished reading "Wild Caught"... very, very nice!! I left a comment on it... cool story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been cooking but I have been eating...Wish I had some of your penne right now. Thanks so much for checking out Wild-Caught and leaving the comment. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome. The penne turned out quite well... I LOVE Roma tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete